2015年12月29日星期二

PKD (Polycystic Kidney Disease) Symptoms in Women Cases

You may think very little about PKD (Polycystic Kidney Disease), just like other women. However, as the fourth leading cause of kidney failure, it has been a murder who has claimed a lot of lives for many families. It is important for women to know all the potential symptoms of PKD (Polycystic Kidney Disease) and ask for help in time if these symptoms are hitting.

Thank you to two of my patients with PKD who are willing to share their experiences with us.

Shari, 50 years old, United States: “I was really depressed and under a lot of stress the moment I knew I got PKD from my father, who had been claimed his life by PKD a few years ago. My first symptom was backache and discomforts in my abdomen. Later, I saw red blood in my urine, which is told that its gross hematuria later. This immediately made me worry and was this reason that I went to my ER, as I knew this a common symptom of Polycystic Kidney Disease, just like my father did. A few days later, I began to have flank pain and my hypertension began to go worse. The hematuria did not go away. In hospital, doctors found my GFR is only 30 and the biggest cysts were 5.5cm. Also cysts in my liver were also detected by the CT ultrasound. And My Creatinine level was up to 300mmol/L.”
Audrey, 48 years old, New Zealand: “My first PKD symptom (Polycystic Kidney Disease) attacked was about 5 years ago but I remember it as though it were yesterday. I had just turned 43 the month before it happened. The pain struck out of the blue. I had no idea it would be PKD (Polycystic Kidney Disease) since there was no family members have kidney diseases. After a few days, my blood pressure elevated and urinary tract infection also made me worried. Like many others, it was not until I saw blood in urine (hematuria) occurred when I guessed that this might be serious. They were really tough days for me to find a therapy.”

Maybe you never in a million years think that you can be attacked by PKD (Polycystic Kidney Disease). However, a nightmare might be on its way when you seem to be in good health. Hope people could be alert of the early signs and sympotms of PKD which are family history, hematuria, flank pain, backache, high blood pressure and Polycystic Liver or Pancrease and so on.


Our online medical staff have the desire of helping those who have kidney diseases. You can get further information of PKD from us. To help you is our best of hard work.

Leave a message

Name:

Country:

Email:

phone Number:

skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Disease Description:

Online Doctor

Active Forum Topics