2015年12月3日星期四

Which Hospital Treats Polycystic Kidney Disease Best

Which hospital treats PKD (Polycystic Kidney Disease) best and I want to live a normal person’s life. This question has been bothering me for about 3 years. Three years ago, I was diagnosed with PKD (Polycystic Kidney Disease) when I performed annual physical examination in my company. I was shocked and I did not know how this disease came to me. Later, I got to know that it is a hereditary disease. I was just 30 years old and my career was at its peak. I did not want to delay my career because of my disease. I did not receive any treatment in the following half years. Then, my body was declining and the flank pain really made me sleepless at night. Later, my board of directors strongly suggested me to receive treatment. I could do nothing but left my job and began to seek medical help for PKD. Then, which hospital treats Polycystic Kidney Disease? I was on my way to seek it.

The first hospital I went to is the best hospital in our province. They got five PKD (Polycystic Kidney Disease) experts to give me complete treatment. They tried all they can and my illness condition was well controlled at that time. However, only a few days later, I saw cola colored urine again and the flank pain aggravated once again. So, I decided to change one hospital.

Later, I went medical help in at least 5 hospitals. And the final result was the same. They could not bring my condition under control. I was really at a lost. My wife was also asking about the hospital of PKD treatment in every way. I was really confused and I just wanted to lead a normal person’s life.


Finally, I came to Shijiazhuang Kidney Hospital receiving Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy for about 20 days. Yesterday, I just got my examination results.
Everything is fine. Now, I am still working and I am doing Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy at home for just 45 minutes at night. It is the most satisfactory one I have received. I hope I can lead a normal life after this therapy.

Leave a message

Name:

Country:

Email:

phone Number:

skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Disease Description:

Online Doctor

Active Forum Topics