2017年7月11日星期二

I was diagnosed with glomerulonephritis, creatinine is already 460, can you help me

I was diagnosed with glomerulonephritis, creatinine is already 460, can you help me

Online Doctor: Hello! Welcome to our website. How can I help you?

Patient: Hello, my name is Adrey

Patient: I was diagnosed with glomerulonephritis, creatinine is already 460, can you help me and whether you had such cases with my number 89 ****** watts on this issue, please reply.

Online doctor: Patient's name, age and country?

Patient: Movsar, age 38, country russia

Online doctor: Horch, I know. And there are other symptoms, like protein and blood in the urine, swelling, etc.

Patient: Edema in the legs, and anemia, fatigue.

Online doctor: Ok, In your cases, Chinese medicine can help A great feature of this treatment is the use of Chinese medicine, most of the toxins in the body effectively remove the body through feces, urine and sweat glands, this created favorable conditions for the recovery of the patient's kidneys and a good environment for Other medicines.

Our mail is Asya.yue@mail.ru, Whatsapp +8613292893707. The doctor will contact you. He / She will tell you what treatment is for you and how much it costs if you want to treat us.

Patient: There is no electronics and the number is correct!

Leave a message

Name:

Country:

Email:

phone Number:

skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Disease Description:

Online Doctor

Active Forum Topics