2015年5月4日星期一

Innovative TCM Therapy in Treating Polycystic Kidney Disease

P: I'm having Polycystic Kidney Disease, 35, Male. My brother and sister also has this disease. Is there TCM therapy to help get rid of the disease?

D: Ok, I see. Do you know the size of your biggest kidney cyst?

P: I don't know but as far as I know I have small and some big also.

D: Ok. Do you have some discomfort feelings?

P: Yes, I feel pain always in my kidney.

D: This is because the kidney cysts become bigger and bigger, then press the kidney tissues and damage the kidney function.

P: According to the doctor, my kidney function is 48 to 50 percent. I have high bp also, 132/91. I'm worried. I seek help from everyone.

D: Please don't worry. Your kidneys have not been damaged so much. As long as you have urine, that means your kidney still working, so you have more chance to treat the disease well.

P: Can it be cured?

D: This disease cannot be cured in the world. We can control it well. Our hospital have treated 1, 052 patients with Polycystic Kidneys from 2008, so we accumulated rich experience on this subject.

P: How can I control my disease?

D: We use the innovative TCM treatment - Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy to treat Polycystic Kidneys. Chinese medicines are abstracted from Chinese herbs, with no side effects.

P: I'm interested in your therapy. More introduction?

D: Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy mainly works to treat Polycystic Kidneys from two aspects: Inhibit the growth of cysts and repair the damaged kidney. My phone number is +86 311 8926-1263. Any help, you can call me.

P: ok, thanks.


D: You're welcome. We will try our best to help you.

Leave a message

Name:

Country:

Email:

phone Number:

skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Disease Description:

Online Doctor

Active Forum Topics