2013年1月6日星期日

Living with PKD Diagnosed Ten Years Ago and Function 69%


P: I have been diagnosed with PKD for ten years. I am having symptoms of liver cysts, back pain, diaphoresis, frequent and urgent micturation with pressure and pain. My largest cyst was3×5cm. I have a low grade fever, malaise and no energy.
D: I see, the size of the cyst is a little big now. How about your blood pressure?
P: I have hypertension which gave me a very bad headache that I can't get rid of . Last was bp 138/85 after meds. Sonogram also shows that atherosclerotic changes are present in the abdominal aorta and its iliac branches. I would like for suggested treatment as I generally do not feel good.
D: OK. Please do not be worried, we can help you remedy the discomforts and treat your PKD effectively.
P: Thank you, I appreciate it.
D: Your kidney function (69%) is still ok, but has already been damaged. The normal range is 98-128. About 30% of your kidney function has been damaged. There are cysts on both the liver and kidneys and the renal cysts are very big now. Early treatment is very important to shrink the cysts. The enlargement of cysts will press around kidney tissues and cause lack of oxygen and blood supply in the kidneys, thus impairing the renal function.
Besides, the atherosclerotic changes in PKD are very dangerous. The formation of blood stasis will influence the blood flow to the kidneys and speed up the renal fibrosis process.
P: It sounds serious. I have seen a lot of different doctors, and they all say the same thing. There is nothing they can do for me.
D: For your condition, treatment is needed to 1) block the renal fibrosis; 2) reduce the secretion of PKD cystic liquid; 3) Shrink the renal cysts; 4) invigorate blood circulation and remove the blood stasis. Chinese herbal remedy known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy which is only available in our hospital is recommended to you.
P: It is surely worth a try if your treatment can help manage my disease.
D: Well, you can send an email to pkddoctor@hotmail.com for further contact.

Learn More: A Natural Treatment for Polycystic Kidney Disease in the USA

Leave a message

Name:

Country:

Email:

phone Number:

skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Disease Description:

Online Doctor

Active Forum Topics