2013年1月14日星期一

Oriental Herbs Therapy for Shrinking PKD Cysts


P: I'm 43y.o. I was diagnosed at 26 y.o. I know that I have PKD with a lot of cysts on my kidney and my liver. I have had kidney and a UTI infection and I was passing stones. I have been having really bad flank pain with the passing of the stones. I'm wondering if there is any natural solution for my disease.
D: Yes, you can have a try to adopt Chinese herbs therapy which can shrink your cysts and repair kidney damages. Besides, it can treat your liver cysts and kidney stones effectively.
P: I am always open to new possibilities! What's the formula you are talking about?
D: The treatment we use is known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. It has been applied for 26 years in treating PKD and other kidney diseases.
P: Is your therapy invasive to the body? How to shrink renal cysts for patients with PKD?
D: No, it is a natural method, which is applied externally at the back area, so the medicines can penetrate into the kidney lesions and then take effect to improve the blood circulation and shrink the cysts. Not only one cyst, but all of the PKD cysts can be treated.
P: Does Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy stop the cyst growth? Or does this have to be done on a yearly basis?
D: The medicine can act on the cysts on the following two ways: 1) inactivate the epithelial cells of the cysts to restrain the secretion of the cystic fluid, thus stopping its growing; 2) increase the discharge of the cyst fluid, strengthen the permeability of the cyst surface so as to accelerate the discharge of the cyst fluid and make the cysts shrink.
For some patients, they need to take the medicines once a year, some may need to take the medicines twice a years, some may take it several times a year. It depends on different illness conditions.
P: Would you be able to tell me is I would be a good candidate for Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy?
D: You can send your recent test reports to us, so we can make a general evaluation for you. Also, the formula varies with specific cases of PKD. You can send an email to pkddoctor@hotmail.com for further contact.

Learn More: Chinese Medicine for PKD (Polycystic Kidney Disease) Patients

Leave a message

Name:

Country:

Email:

phone Number:

skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Disease Description:

Online Doctor

Active Forum Topics