2015年7月14日星期二

How Live to Well With PKD

Once I hear that “PKD looks good on you”, it really make me appreciated about it. Here are the share suggestions about how to live well with PKD.

1. If you live in a PKD family, an appropriate diet management is suggested, especially for the one who is with the disease. Avoid fast food, since there is rich sodium and some of it hardly qualifies as food. Maybe you are still fast food junkies now, but try to quit it from today.

2. Again with the same problem, that is high level of sodium, you need limit the pre-packaged food. Try to cook much more fresh stuff and vegetables. The dietician at the PKD conference said that eat the rainbow will benefit your disease. This is why I bought an eggplant yesterday. If you have not idea how to cook it, you can ask a free help from our free online dietician.

3. After check up with my doctors, I cut out all caffeine beverage and soda for they can help speed up the growth of cysts. I also quit chocolate, curry food for they worsen my back pain and flank pain. Luckily, what I do really helps me a lot. I have experienced numb toes I don’t know how PKD affect them, but I guess it is induced by the kidneys pushing up against my spinal cord.

After withdrawal of these bad drinks, I never undergo the symptoms again. However, once I drink a caffeine beverage, named Dr. Pepper, the numbness and pain come back. This is why I will check up the label before I buy any can drinking.


The result of this subtle yet definite change in diet management that your friend will notice the a subtle yet very definite shift in your shape. “PKD live well with you and looks good on you.” This is what I heard from my friend last night. It may not be the most sweaty words I have heard, but it make me feel good. Why I live well with PKD? Not only because every woman likes to think she's attractive, but also because it means that I must be doing something right.

Leave a message

Name:

Country:

Email:

phone Number:

skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Disease Description:

Online Doctor

Active Forum Topics