2015年1月20日星期二

Patients with renal impairment: I never hope I can pee again before

It's been so many years I can not remember clearly when my renal failure occurs. The only thing I can not forget all my life is deep depression when I realized I can not do any urine and had to rely on frequent dialysis to live. During that time, I never hope he can urinate more, because almost all physicians in Nigeria told me that renal transplantation is the only way I can reduce the time of dialysis and produce urine again.

At his words, I almost decided to do a kidney transplant, but luckily I meet my current doctor, who gives me hope for a new life with an alternative treatment for kidney transplant. This year, I get two great gifts in my life: one is making urine again and the other is the best expert kidney in China. Here, I would like to share my experience with other patients with renal insufficiency.

I am Tukur, Nigeria, and have been on dialysis for many years. Before I come to China, I can not make more urine and my results of the blood tests are:

Serum creatinine: 1300umol / L

The level of potassium 7.1 mmol / l

High blood pressure: 220 / 100mmHg

Hemoglobin: 90 g / L

Severe swelling, anemia and hydropericardium

Because my doctors have held a face to face video before coming to China consultation, have a clear understanding of my condition. Therefore, help to make a proper treatment plan as soon as I get to this hospital. This effectively reduces the time that I stay in China for my treatment and help save part of my cost to some extent. Of course, the curative effect is more crucial. After leaving the hospital, I condition is remarkably improved.

Serum creatinine: 600umol / L

The potassium level 4.2 mmol / L

Urine volume: 50-80ml / 24h

Hemoglobin: 110 g / L

Swelling, anemia and Hydropericardium all disappear.

The recovery of urine again makes me earn my trust into the next life. I heartily thank my doctors and nurses who are my best friends now. Wish others with renal insufficiency may recover sooner.

Leave a message

Name:

Country:

Email:

phone Number:

skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Disease Description:

Online Doctor

Active Forum Topics