2015年1月19日星期一

Why dark skin happens to dialysis patients

I have been on dialysis since 2010, I have 24 years, so my health has been good dialysis. I go three times a week for four hours, but none of my doctors can give me a straight answer to my dark skin, you just tell me its one of my kidneys do not work. Can someone answer my question about why I'm so dark dialysis?

When the kidneys are unable to excrete waste your body produces, dialysis is needed. Dark skin in dialysis patients is usually related to pigments called urochromes that remain on the skin. Usually they are excreted by healthy kidneys but not in end-stage renal disease, or are removed by dialysis. Compared with ordinary people, melanocyte stimulating hormone in the blood is 10 times more likely to accumulate in the blood of patients with chronic renal failure. Moreover, a frost usually appears on the skin, which also makes the skin very itchy.

Although it is expected that some dialysis to remove waste and toxins, to some extent, which will never be a kidney. Our kidneys operates 24 hours a day, people probably pee 4-8 times a day to remove toxins and waste. Although dialysis occurs only 2-6 hours every other day.

The best way to deal with dark skin is to make the kidneys function normally again. Today, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy and immunotherapy are commonly used in the clinic to save the kidney by repairing damage to the kidneys and recovery of renal function. So be optimistic about life. We'll be here fighting the disease with you. Feel free to let us know if you have any follow-up questions.

Leave a message

Name:

Country:

Email:

phone Number:

skype:

Whatsapp:

Viber:

Disease Description:

Online Doctor

Active Forum Topics